7112 Twp 522: Rural Parkland County House for sale : MLS®# E4308118
7112 Twp 522 Rural Parkland County Rural Parkland County T0E 0S0$727,000Country ResidentialCourtesy of Katherine E Day of Method Realty
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,077 sq. ft.193 m2Entering through the electric gates, you will notice the long circular drive to the sprawling home. This newly stucco 4 level split offers you 4000+ sq. ft of living space. The entry is large with access to kitchen with plenty of built in cabinets and dining area. Large sunken LR with wood fireplace, den/office, 2pc. bath, and laundry room with access to the double attached heated garage w/10' doors. Upper level offers 3 bedrooms & main 4pc. bath. Master bedroom is huge with 4pc. ensuite, attached room that could be a nice nursery or large walk in closet. Lower level is an ideal in-law suite that has interior or exterior entry, it is a separate living space with kitchen, 3pc. bath, laundry, 2 bedrooms and LR. Walkout basement is partially finished with roughed in plumbing for wet bar, and 5th bathroom, bright FR w/wood fireplace. Lower levels have infloor heat, main and upper level are heated by forced air. Upper level deck has afternoon sun to enjoy all day over looking a beautifully treed back yard. More details
49221 RR 73: Rural Brazeau County House for sale : MLS®# E4309221
49221 RR 73 Rural Brazeau County Rural Brazeau County T7A 1R9$685,000Country ResidentialCourtesy of Katherine E Day of Method Realty
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,175 sq. ft.202 m2Rare find!! Located with in town limits, on the ring road. 15.4 acres of exempt farmland, municipal water, and septic open discharge. 1975 modified Bi-level main level has 3 bedrooms up, 1 main 4pc. bath, renovated spacious kitchen with back deck access, living room with wood fire place and family room. Master bedroom is raised over garage with a lower level laundry area. 2nd bedroom is unique with a raised sitting area. Basement has separate back access that can be used as a in-law suite. 3 bedrooms, 3pc. bath spacious living room with wood stove, kitchen with fridge, stove, BI Microwave range hood. Double garage attached through breezeway. The out buildings include machine shed and 2 barns, perimeter fenced and cross fenced. $1286.00 annual surface revenue on a suspended well site included. More details
#2A 49020 RR 73: Rural Brazeau County House for sale : MLS®# E4290351
#2A 49020 RR 73 Rural Brazeau County Rural Brazeau County T7A 1R9$649,900Country ResidentialCourtesy of Katherine E Day of Method Realty
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,362 sq. ft.127 m2Located on desired Ring Road in Eastview Heights sub-division of Drayton Valley in Brazeau County. High quality solid custom built home 2734 sq.ft. including walkout basement, hillside bungalow sits on a half acre lot. Enjoy the northeast views from 1/2 wrap around deck with access from dining room and master bedroom. Main level offers 9' ceilings, 2 bedrooms, main 4pc. bath and 3pc. ensuite with body spray shower, office, livingroom with gas fireplace, exceptional kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, glass tile back splash, BI wine cooler, plenty of cabinets and deep pot & pan drawers with soft close. Main floors are porcelain tile and engineered maple. Full basement with bedroom, infared steam shower, games area, laundry and utilities. Triple attached heated garage and 12x20 storage shed. Extended front cement pad with room for RV parking. Exceptional quality in this gem! More details
#8 49006 RR 73: Rural Brazeau County House for sale : MLS®# E4323793
#8 49006 RR 73 Rural Brazeau County Rural Brazeau County T7A 2A2$619,900Country ResidentialCourtesy of Katherine E Day of Method Realty
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,023 sq. ft.188 m2Located in Valley View Estates on the desirable Ring Road, this 2 story home sits on 1.22 acres. Beautiful landscaped yard with 2 sheds, perennials, berries, rhubard, fenced garden area, widened driveway, and a pond with a waterfall! Spacious entry with grand staircase, to the right is the main floor laundry, half bath and entrance to the heated triple car garage, with running water, floor drain, custom cabinets, sink, central auto vac w/accessories, tire storage. Left of entry is the office/den, open concept living; large kitchen with quartz countertops, breakfast bar, tons of cupboard space, walk in pantry, dining room overviewing backyard with access to rear deck with gas BBQ hook-up, living room with large picture window and gas fireplace. Upstairs offers 3 bdrms & main 4 pc. bath, Master has sitting area, 4pc. ensuite w/jetted tub & walk in closet. Basement w/in-floor heat offers 2 more bdrms, family room & 3 pc bath. New HW heater in 2020, water softner & humidifier in 2022 & garage heater in 2022. More details
60314 Rge Rd 460: Rural Bonnyville M.D. Manufactured Home for sale : MLS®# E4316150
60314 Rge Rd 460 Rural Bonnyville M.D. Rural Bonnyville M.D. T9N 2J6$320,000Country ResidentialCourtesy of Rod F Thompson of Method Realty
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,224 sq. ft.114 m2Wanting to escape the city, serenity awaits you with just a short paved 8km drive south of Bonnyville! This immaculate, well cared for 2003 manufactured home is nestled on 10 acres, surrounded by matured trees for privacy and solitude. The 3 bedroom/2 bathroom home features an open concept floor plan, vaulted ceilings and skylight in the kitchen with ample cupboard space along with a pull up seating island. The master bedroom is large with a walk in closet and 4 piece ensuite. Two additional bedrooms, 4 piece main bathroom and laundry room complete this lovely home. Upgrades in the past few years(kitchen appliances/faucets with the addition of reverse osmosis, hot water tank/softener system and flooring). Two oversized sheds for storage, and approximately a 4 acre field that can accommodate animals or recreational purpose. Pride of ownership is shown throughout. Welcome home! More details
Get in Touch
What Our Clients Say
Can’t go wrong with SellerInvite [now Method Realty]
I’ve used SellerInvite [now Method Realty] two different times to sell my homes. Rod and the team are great. Going with them saved me at least 25% of the total cost of selling a home using a realtor. They were very professional and were able to sell our home within two weeks of listing at a high than anticipated amount. Can’t go wrong with seller invite!
Took their time to educate us and guide us through our first time purchasing a home.
The realtors at Seller Invite [now Method Realty] were patient and took their time to educate us and guide us through our first time purchasing a home. They were extremely knowledgeable about the areas in Edmonton and what to look for when viewing a home. They always responded to our calls and emails quickly and made the overall process seem less overwhelming.
Seamless, honest, precise, friendly, ethical, and simply amazing!
Seamless, honest, precise, friendly, ethical, and simply amazing! These are the words that I feel best describe our experience with SellerInvite [now Method Realty] . For someone that had pretty high expectations already, it blew my mind that they did exactly what they set out to do in our plan to sell my home, and in a way that exceeded those expectations. I am the type to keep my eye out for great customer service everywhere I go, so that I can forge the best business relationships possible. They nailed it here!
Enjoyed your approach!
I really enjoyed your approach and insight today, being in sales myself, I can see why Lisa thought so highly of you.
Fantastic, Professional, Diligent, Prompt
Words can’t describe how fantastic Deb was. We felt confident we were being well looked after in her professional and capable hands. Always well prepared for any questions asked, Deb would respond to my emails promptly and even outside of the usual office hours. I always felt she was as accommodating as possible with regards to viewings and her knowledge of the properties and prior vetting made it a very efficient process for us. Scarlet in the office should also be commended for her diligent and prompt work. We not only sold our property but viewed a property Monday, purchased it the next day and moved in by Friday. That’s how efficient and remarkable the service was.
We saved at least $14,000! Nothing can compete with saving on commissions.
We saved at least $14,000! Nothing can compete with saving on commissions, get exposure and having support along the way. Thank you SellerInvite [now Method Realty].
$4,000 cash back that we got really helped us with our lawyer costs and our move.
We knew what kind of house we wanted and didn’t mind doing some of the looking ourselves. That and the $4,000 cash back that we got really helped us with our lawyer costs and our move.
Will Definitely Recommend!
I was extremely happy with SellerInvite [now Method Realty] from start to finish! Will definitely recommend you to anyone buying or selling. Thanks again for everything!
Traits Of SellerInvite [now Method Realty]
Knowledgeable, efficient, and personable these are the traits that SellerInvite [now Method Realty] has! I would definitely recommend them to all friends and family!
Saved Thousands In Commissions
We have worked with Viktoriya and SellerInvite [now Method Realty] for several real estate transactions, both buying and selling properties in Edmonton, Spruce Grove and Stony Plain. We have saved thousands on commissions while still receiving exceptional realtor services. I would strongly recommend working with Viktoriya and the SellerInvite [now Method Realty] team.
They found us the perfect home!
They found us the perfect home! Rod was bang on with both the sale and purchase of both homes. I would recommend them hands down to anyone. Plus we got a lot of extra money left over!! Thanks SellerInvite [now Method Realty]!
They cared to find out if I needed help!
They were incredible at keeping in contact with me and checking in. They cared to find out if I needed help through the whole process. I’m in professional sales myself and know how hard it can be to deliver the constant contact they provide. It was great.
Thanks SellerInvite [now Method Realty] !
The entire experience was positive. As a first-time seller, I knew there would be significant expenses in the sale of my home but was leery of using a realtor. A colleague recommended SellerInvite [now Method Realty] and I quickly made the call. Rod clearly explained the process and ensured I understood my options through SellerInvite [now Method Realty] . He and Deb both kept me informed throughout the entire process (a quick one, in my case) and thoroughly answered my questions along the way. I will definitely spread the word!
Thank you SellerInvite [now Method Realty] !
This was by far the simplest and most cost effective way to sell our home.
Very organized and prepared for the showings!
Both of the agents we worked with were very organized and prepared for the showings that we visited on a nightly bases. My wife and I are very pleased with the services that SellerInvite has provided us.
Stress Off My Shoulders
It was wonderful to be able to pass off the arranging of house showings to you guys. With two young kids, I had enough on my hands, and it was awesome that you guys took that stress off my shoulders!
Great service from start to finish. Phone calls were always returned. Professional attitude and approach. Knowledgeable and motivated to help. Also, managed expectations very well and helped with every step of the buying process.
From the moment I met Rod I liked him and trusted him, with his straight-up information, professionalism, knowledge, experience & expertise. I highly recommend SellerInvite [now Method Realty].
I felt like I was family.
Excellent. I was made feel very comfortable during the process and felt like I was family. My agent checked in on me often to make sure all aspects were going well and it was always made sure that I knew if I had any questions, concerns, or if there was something the team and realtor could do to help they would. Any time, anywhere, through email, text, fax, phone call, you name it, they would always be there to help. Again, excellent service!
SellerInvite [now Method Realty] gave me the confidence to sell my home.
My overall experience with Sellerinvite [now Method Realty] was very satisfying. I found them to be very professional and well educated in the market. They were very proactive with keeping me up to date with daily market updates. Communication was very easy and responsive. Often found their advise to be smart and successful. Seller Invite [now Method Realty] gave me the confidence to sell my home. I would definitely sell with them again and would recommend this team to anybody who is looking for a good selling or buying experience.
Hugely Beneficial From A Sellers Perspective
I think the availability of me to choose what level of services I want and what price I should pay for those services without sacrificing the quality of services provided is hugely beneficial from a Seller’s perspective.
The SellerInvite [now Method Realty] team were wonderful
We would recommend them to anyone that wants to sell their home. They were so helpful to both us the sellers but also to our buyers which was excellent.
Full real estate service for a fraction of the price.
Sold very quickly and above list price. We were so well taken care of by the SellerInvite [now Method Realty] team. Full real estate service for a fraction of the price. We would use them again for sure!
SellerInvite’s innovative concept is the best in the real estate market!
It’s a no-brainer. If you’re thinking of selling your house by yourself, for the price difference between going with SellerInvite [now Method Realty] or with PurpleBricks you get way more flexibility, personal service and expert advice with SellerInvite [now Method Realty], plus comparable savings on commissions. On the other hand, why would you pay the high “standard” commission fees of traditional real estate agents for essentially the same services if it means more money in your pocket with SellerInvite [now Method Realty]? Now I know the way to go is SellerInvite [now Method Realty], having gone the other routes over the years.
Many thanks again for saving me over $14,000 in commission fees!
Rod really walked me through that, and inspired confidence in the whole process.
I really am a person who believes in letting professionals do the work they’re good at. I felt out of my league, trying to understand all the facts and figures….Rod really walked me through that, and inspired confidence in the whole process for me. I appreciated being asked my opinion on things, however, I also recognize that I come from an uninformed point of view. It was great to be able to come to a value together, that made sense to me!
The fees were reasonable!
I thought that the business structure of SellerInvite [now Method Realty] was very interesting and different then any other real estate companies we looked at. I thought the fees were very reasonable and I found the service excellent
I was pleasantly surprised at how efficient and professional your office staff are
I have bought and sold homes across this country and this was by far the best experience. Viktoriya was the seller’s agent when I purchased my last property and I knew that when I sold I would contact her. She is professional, hardworking, ethical and supportive. I always knew what my options were and that ultimately I was the decision maker. When she went to your company I had no hesitation in moving with her. I was pleasantly surprised at how efficient & professional your office staff are.
Second Home We Have Sold Through SellerInvite [now Method Realty]
This is the second home we have sold through SellerInvite and as always they have performed in a professional, courteous and diligent manner. This time we also purchased an ideal condo through the good work of Rod and Deb. My wife and I have nothing but good things to say about the firm and its co-owners and highly recommend them both for their professionalism and client cost savings with their innovative selling plans.
Very thorough with clients!
Viktoriya has helped us sell 3 houses and would definitely recommend her to anyone selling/buying as she is very thorough with her clients ..
One step ahead!
The team was extremely open and upfront with me. Always readily available to answer any questions that I had and were always one step ahead.
Many More People Will Opt For Getting More Involved In The Purchase/Sale
In a changing world where consumers do much more research on their own and have many more options available to them, I think that many more people will opt for getting more involved in the purchase/sale of their home and saving money over the conventional real estate system.
I just want to thank you again for everything that you did for me.
Rod, I always appreciated your honestly and knowledge. You’re a master in your field and you take pride in your job which definately shows in your customer service and your attention to detail. I liked the fact that you were straight up and didn’t beat around the bush. I also thank you for easing my anxiety throughout this process.
You guys are superstars!!! You made this whole process so much easier!! I will definitely recommend you guys in an instant!! Thanks again !!!
SellerInvite [now Method Realty] is Fantastic.
I have sold 3 times through them and also have had family sell through then. We all have been so impressed. They are on top of things, and respond so quickly when you have any questions. I would recommend using SellerInvite [now Method Realty] to anyone.
Stellar Service From End To End
SellerInvite [now Method Realty] used the latest technology for information exchange and sign off. Staff were professional, responsive, and accessible to address all the complexities that come up in the process. Thank you!
The smartest way to sell a home!
The flexible fee structure and different package options are great! Definitely the smartest way to sell a home.